As the chilly weather sets in amid early predictions of a wet and slushy fall/winter season, warm and inviting temperatures await travelers in Florida – where sun-kissed beaches and value-added vacation packages make a winter escape accessible and affordable for everyone.
This year, LXR properties in Florida are giving travelers a reason to ditch their overcoats and enjoy the cold-weather season where the temperature is warm and the sun shines bright with their annual Winter Escape offer, which combines reasonable rates with family-friendly perks from the shores of Miami Beach to the sugary-white sands of Sanibel Island.
Offered at LXR’s Florida properties for travel from Nov. 1, 2011, through April 27, 2012, the Winter Escape offer requires a three-night minimum stay and includes a welcome gift upon check-in as well as a $75 resort credit per room. Travelers who stay four nights or more can enjoy a $100 resort credit. Resort credits can be used towards a variety of resort amenities and activities such as golf, dining, spa treatments, tennis and more. The best part of the offer? Kids 12 years and younger can “stuff their face” with free meals from restaurant children’s menus and buffets, all day, every day during their stay.
Participating LXR Florida properties include:
– Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa in the Walt Disney World Resort (Orlando) from $99 per night
– Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Fort Lauderdale) from $99 per night
– Miami Beach Resort (Miami Beach) from $89 per night
– South Seas Island Resort (Captiva) from $179 per night
– Sundial Beach & Golf Resort (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
– Sanibel Inn (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
– Sanibel Sunset Beach Resort (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
– Seaside Inn (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
– Song of the Sea (Sanibel Island) from $179 per night
For more information and reservations, call (888) 886-5111 or visit Luxuryresorts.com/